Monday, January 29, 2007

Yaaaaaar!

Ok! My first post should be meaningful and deep don't you think? Not today though. hahaha Sorry! I rule! :P I'm not likely to change much for at least a little while. I am currently reinstalling WoW to my hard drive. I know I may someday learn to regret this, but for now most of my negative memories seem to have fled my mind. So here I go feet first! What's funny is, I can't really start playing it yet as our bank freaked out and we currently have low balance. Not to worry though since we called and bitched quite angrily at them until they cried and said it would be fixed within 10 business days. Anyway, I have to wait till about wednesday to be able to reactivate my account.


I suppose I should explain a little bit about why I'm in such a bad place that I have to consider WoW as a form of entertainment. I hail from the very beginning of most MMO's. And no, I'm not one of those stupid bitches that kind of dabbled on her brothers UO account. I was given a PC in highschool and discovered a cute little onlne community called Meridian59. I have so many happy memories about the events and roleplay. I tried playing UO when it came out, and it was fun in it's own respect..... but it was incredibly slow on my computer and that made enjoying the game difficult. So I pretty much stuck to M59 and Medievia until EQ came out and meridian ended up fading away into nothing shortly therafter. I was so attached to my beloved game that in protest to EQ, I continued to play Medievia instead of joining my friends there. (I even tried Lineage!! *puke*) Which I later learned was a wise decision. After about a year or so of various muds I finally caved and gave it a shot. Oh woe is me! My subscription lasted all of 1 week. Even my newborn kitten hissed and scratched at the choppy buggy graphics. Not to worry though because then Dark Age Of Camelot came out. I played this game happily for many years despite the strange crafting system and slight grind. I managed to get pretty far until I learned that someone had purchased the server soft of my favorite game from the old company that had bankrupted. They were making plans to re-open M59! I was ecstatic! I sent as many donations as I could afford and was happy to be among the beta testers as well as one of the first few souls to log in when the servers when live. It was so much for my heart that I thought I might very well explode on the spot. Here was my big shiny red god candy brought back from the very grave! .....

My eyes are bleeding from writing so much, I think I will play with the features and finish the story in my next blog!

But for now, a nice picture of the big fucking gun!



rawr

3 comments:

Farley said...

awesome you're just the kind of people i like. and your blog is cool too.

FragKitten said...

Thanks! :) I'm gald somebody appreciates my stuff har har har :P

FragKitten said...

yikes! I can't spell! That should say 'I'm glad somebody appreciates my stuff' yay

So sorry.. I went to public school in california! hahaha ;)